The First Female Data Privacy Officer in a Swiss Bank shares her success secrets!
Hi, my name is Jamal Ahmed and I’d like to invite you to listen to this special episode of the #1 ranked Data Privacy podcast.
– Why Data Privacy Should Be A Concern For Everyone
– How to Spot and Avoid Dark Patterns
– What soft skills will help you to get ahead and establish yourself
– The value of training with experts
Discover Lydia’s career trajectory and how you can thrive and succeed as a Data Privacy Pro!
Lydia Knab is the Global Data Privacy Officer at Sanofi Genzyme.
Prior to this she was the DPO at BCGE, a bank in Geneva. She has an LLM in life science law and bioethics from the University of Geneva and her CIPPE from the IAPP.
Follow Jamal on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kmjahmed/
Connect with Lydia on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lydia-k-13017b1ba/
Subscribe to the Privacy Pros Academy YouTube Channel
Join the Privacy Pros Academy Private Facebook Group for:
• Free LIVE Training
• Free Easy Peasy Data Privacy Guides
• Data Protection Updates and so much more
Apply to join here whilst it’s still free: https://www.facebook.com/groups/privacypro