Founder of Top Data Security Solutions Company Reveals Why Its Data Privacy That Matters Most To Individuals.
Dimitri Nemirovsky explains how it’s possible to eliminate the need for passwords, and reliance on identity and access management controls, without disrupting user workflows, or how users interact with their files!
Dimitri explains why he gave up legal practice and dived into Data Privacy and Security.
He shares the strategies that have really helped him to build a successful career and how you too can enjoy a thriving career.
- What cyber security threats keep the professionals up at night
- Why do individuals value data security over data privacy
- Insider Secrets about how to take your privacy and/ or security career to the next level
And so much more…
Dimitri Nemirovsky is the Co-Founder and COO of Atakama,
an innovative data security company that provides a file-level encryption solution like nothing else available on the market.
Atakama offers customizable security policies to best fit individualized business needs and use cases.
Atakama has raised $10 million+ for the company and has a team size of 26.
Dimitri describes himself as a recovering attorney who became a serial entrepreneur.
Prior to co-founding Atakama, Dimitri spent 15 years practicing regulatory and enforcement law, most recently at Bingham McCutchen where he represented large financial institutions in high-stakes matters.
Connect with Jamal on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kmjahmed/
Connect with Dimitri on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dnemirovsky/
Join the Privacy Pros Academy Private Facebook Group for:
• Free Weekly LIVE Training
• Free Easy Peasy Data Privacy ‘How To’ Guides
• Latest Data Protection Updates
• Easy Peasy Summaries on GDPR Enforcement Action
• Your Questions Answered by The King of Data Protection
Apply to join here whilst it’s still free: https://www.facebook.com/groups/privacypro