Do you want to become a Credible & Authoritative Privacy Pro?
Odia Kagan unearths the secrets!
In this value-packed episode, we reveal why investing in training can make the difference between a mediocre career and a truly fulfilling one.
Odia shares the strategies that has really helped her to build a successful career and how you too can achieve the career you’ve always dreamed of.
- Why you can’t rely on a template privacy notice
- How the world is going to be different after the end of third party cookies
- How US States are using GDPR as the benchmark for new privacy laws
- Why being passionate about privacy will lead you to success
And so much more…
Odia Kagan is a Partner and Chair of GDPR Compliance & International Privacy Practice at Fox Rothschild LLP
Odia has advised more than 200 companies of varying industries and sizes on compliance with GDPR, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and other US data protection laws.
With an emphasis on a pragmatic, risk based approach, Odia provides clients with practical advice on how to design and implement their products and services in a compliant manner.
Odia holds 3 law degrees, 5 bar admissions and 5 privacy certifications (FIP, CIPP/US/E, CIPM, CDPO).
If you want to make it as a successful Privacy Pro and take your career to a new level – You can’t afford to miss out on this episode
Connect with Jamal on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kmjahmed/
Connect with Odia on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/odiakagan/
Join the Privacy Pros Academy Private Facebook Group for:
• Free Weekly LIVE Training
• Free Data Privacy ‘How To’ Guides
• Latest Data Protection Updates
• Reports on GDPR Enforcement Action
• Have Your Questions Answered by The King of Data Protection
Apply to join here whilst it’s still free: https://www.facebook.com/groups/privacypro